Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday morning--like a kid on Christmas morning!

Poor Auntie Rena.

This morning brings back memories of Christmas mornings past (and sadly not as far past as I would like to admit) when I would be awake far too early and ringing her and My at some ridiculous hour to see if mom and I could come over to open the presents. In my pajamas btw.

This morning there isn't a present in sight except the knowledge that today brings us one state closer to home--- that is the shiny wrapped present with the big red ribbon under the tree waiting to be ripped open--- too bad we have to go through the charcoal in the stocking town of Winnemucca first....

Pray for us...it's going to be 100 degrees there today.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Park City Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment